Monday, November 29, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award


I am so exicted to receive this stylish blogger award from Sharon over at Ladybug Designs. Thank you, Sharon!! I love Blogging and wish I could do it more often. I love creating and I love meeting new people in the blog world! Sharon is an awesome friend and my amazing Stampin' Up demonstrator!! Here are the rules for those who choose to accept this award from me!!!  1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award. 2. Share 8 things about yourself. 3. Pay it forward to 8 blogs you have recently discovered. 4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award. 

Things about myself:
1. I am the mom to 2 amazing people.
2. I am an animal lover, especially dogs and penguins.
3. I work full time in the New Accounts Department at Discover Card.
4. I love scrapbooking so much that I've started doing other crafty projects, like knitting, crocheting, and sculpting.
5. I have a major addiction to coffee and iced tea.
6. I really, really want to go on a scrapbooking cruise to Alaska. Who's in?
7. I recently got my first tattoo.
8. I love sports, espectially basketball and hockey.

Now to pay it forward...
1. Kandi over at Krafti Kandi Krafts.
2. Stephanie over at A Year of Slowcooking.
3. Robin over at Robin's Creative Cottage.
4. Christy over at The Scarlet Lime
5. Melin over at Cooking with Cricut
6. Melody over at bravegirlsclub.com/blog/
7. Cathy over at Snip Tuck Designs
8. Kate over at Small Bits of Paper

Now I will contact them to tell them about their award!! Thank you, Sharon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment